Friday, September 22, 2017

POV Project

September 25, 2017

E.Q: How do you create identity?Identify how others see you based on point of view.Create claims to justify your reasoning.Obj: I can determine how I create identity.I can identify how others see me based on point of view.I can create claims to justify my reasoning.
Starter: 
Identify multiple public identities that you represent.This will be helpful for the project you will work on later today. 
Image result for johari window

Vocabulary: Word: IdentityPart of Speech: NounDictionary Definition: the distinguishing character or personality of an individual Your Definition: Activity: Fill in the sentence.I am analyzing my identity as a ___________ because ____________.
Image result for identity quotes
Activity: 
1.  Perspective and Point of View Project
Review the requirements in the Google Doc.This will be due tomorrow.
You have the remaining class time to work on this. 
Image result for point of view quotes
Closure: 
What parts of the project did you complete in class?What are you proud of?

No comments:

Post a Comment